We are currently seeking a highly motivated, positive and personable individual to become part of our dynamic People and Culture team and support the ongoing growth in our organisation. This position will be responsible for the coordination of locum recruitment and onboarding activities across all Gidgee Healing services.
ABOUT GIDGEE HEALING:
Gidgee Healing provides a broad range of primary health care services to Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people across the region; including GPs, Nursing; Aboriginal Health Workers; Allied Health professionals; Maternal and Child Health; and visiting Medical Specialists. Gidgee also provides a range of family-focused Mental Health and Wellbeing services, as the lead agent for both headspace Mt Isa and the Normanton Recovery and Community Wellbeing Service. More recently, Gidgee Healing has transitioned into providing Aged Care services across the Gulf regions of Queensland.
As the Locum Coordinator, you will be an integral member of the HR team, acting as a key contact point for all Locum related queries across our Gidgee services.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
Coordinate the end-to-end locum recruitment process with the assistance of the Hiring Manager and Agency contact.
- Liaising with Hiring Manager on locum requirements.
- Marketing of locum vacancies to preferred Agency suppliers.
- Shortlisting of preferred locum with assistance of Hiring Manager/CMO team (if applicable).
- Organising interviews (if applicable).
- Locum booking and signing off on placements.
- Ensuring all credentialling documents and checks are received and signed off by relevant Lead in CMO team (dependent on discipline).
- Ensuring all documents are saved to internal database
- Liaise with agency and internal support services on travel and accommodation arrangements.
Coordinate the end-to-end locum onboarding process.
- Create IT/Windows/ELMO logins.
- Assisting locum with the completion of ELMO induction on first day.
- Assisting locum with uniforms on first day.
- Processing of all agency, locum and contractor invoices across all services.
- A post-secondary qualification or experience in a relevant field (e.g.: project management, business, administration, human resources).
- Experience in working within established budgets and contributing to resource management as required.
- Track record in general administrative project support including task prioritisation, correspondence and reporting, document preparation, data entry and maintaining electronic, hardcopy and archived files as required.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills and demonstrated experience in developing and maintaining productive working relationships across a broad range of stakeholders both internal and external, in a culturally appropriate manner.
- Evidence of contribution to continuous improvement including database management, record management and contributing to the evaluation of projects and activities.
- Understanding of contemporary workforce support strategies and mechanisms.
- Excellent engagement skills with a proven ability to build collaborative relationships with a wide range of internal and external clients, partners and stakeholders.
- Personal qualities of energy, initiative, commitment to teamwork and collaboration and respect for others.
- Demonstrates relationship orientation, deliver a high-quality service to stakeholders, with an awareness of the commercial impact of decisions.
- Demonstrates responsiveness and accountability, taking necessary actions and decisions to meet objectives.
- Demonstrates judgment, to make sound decisions based on business needs, taking action to ensure results meet organisational expectations and measures.
- Takes an adaptive approach to innovation, looking for ways to continuously improve.
- Personal accountability and proactive approach to work health and safety, specifically taking responsibility for the health and safety of self and others.
- Current C Class Drivers Licence (QLD) – essential.
- Satisfactory police check – no serious Criminal/Court record.
- Current Blue Card (working with children and young people) or willingness to apply for a Blue Card.
- Willingness to work flexible hours as required, including the requirement to travel, work and stay overnight for up to several days at a time in remote areas.
- Willingness to travel by road and small plane.
Blue Card note: The Blue Card No Card, No Start policy went into effect from 31st August 2020. No Card, No Start means that paid workers must have a valid blue card (no longer a pending application) before they can work for Gidgee Healing.
For further information on this exciting opportunity, please call Jacquita Chong on (07) 4749 6508.
Please submit your application by Tuesday 23rd February 2021